If you’re deeply unhappy with some aspect of your physical appearance, plastic surgery can be a great tool for looking and feeling better. Many of Dr. Hubbard’s patients find themselves with new self-confidence and personal strength after a procedure (as well as wearing clothes they could never have imagined before!). But if you’ve never explored plastic surgery before, you may be overwhelmed or intimidated by the thought of sitting down with a surgeon to have a plastic surgery consultation.
With that in mind, we wanted to create a blog post that lays out exactly what you can expect from a plastic surgery consultation with Dr. Hubbard, to help ease any fears or insecurities you might have about starting this process.
Your $100 Consultation Fee Will Be Applied To Your Surgery
- Dr. Hubbard’s goal is to educate potential patients on the facts, risks, and benefits of each procedure, and we’re happy to meet with you to share our knowledge. If you decide that surgery is the best option for you, your Consultation Fee will be applied to your surgery.
- We start by listening. It’s important for us to hear what you have to say: what parts of your body you’re unhappy with, why you want to change something, and what you envision your new body looking like.
- We’ll educate you on the options available to you. For example, if you’re interested in a tummy tuck to smooth and tighten your abdomen, we’ll tell you about the three kinds of tummy tucks and make a recommendation of which procedure would be most appropriate for your body. If you’re looking for improved breasts, we’ll explain the difference between breast lifts and breast augmentation so that you can make an informed decision on which procedures you’re looking for.
- Once you and the surgeon have decided together on the set of procedures you’re interested in, we’ll provide you with a quote so that you know exactly how much it will cost, down to the last penny. We want to simplify the process for you as much as possible so that there’s never any confusion or guesswork.
- If you’d like to move forward, we’ll begin with taking “before” photographs in our on-site professional photography studio. You’ll be amazed at the difference when we get to the “after” photographs!
Our Plastic Surgery Offices
Our state-of-the-art offices at the Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute are conveniently located at Park Lane and Central Expressway, just across from North Park Mall. We’d love you to come in for a consultation so that you can learn more about the procedures that can help you look and feel your best.
For more information on plastic surgery procedures and treatments performed by Plastic Surgeon, Bradley A. Hubbard MD in Dallas and surrounding areas schedule a private detailed consultation by clicking here or calling 214-370-4813